01 March 2010

Dragon Mosaic

Made some progress this weekend, but not as much as I'd hoped.
Spent some time:
  1. with daughter #4 and her partner, playing our favorite board game, Arkham Horror, a game based on the stories of H.P. Lovecraft. 
  2. going to a friend's 70th birthday party - in an art gallery. Very cool. 
  3. doing way more work than I wanted on a website that I'm working on for a local group.
  4. clearing the ice from the roof of the side entrance at the Winona Arts Center. The ice was melting and causing a leak. Will need to get back up there and fix the roof soon.
  5. and doing the household chores that I tend to let slide when I'm more interested in doing art than doing chores (which is almost always...). Didn't get much of that done though...

Anyway, here's where I'm at with the mosaic:


Need to finish soon, the next mosaic is clamoring to get out of my head and become something real.

No comments: