12 February 2010

Foot in the Door 4

Update: Foot in the Door 4 at the Minneapolis Institute of Art. 

Just look at all these "feet" in the door!

They are getting the show installed:

Share photos on twitter with Twitpic Share photos on twitter with Twitpic Share photos on twitter with Twitpic Share photos on twitter with Twitpic

I don't see Lake Smalti in any of these photos... but this is only the tip of the iceberg. I've heard that they've filled two galleries at the institute and have requested another one... haven't seen any numbers on how many works were accepted.

Wish I could be there to help out.
Maybe next time - in 2020, for Foot in the Door 5.

The opening reception is on the 18th, 6-9pm. It should be amazing to see all this art in one spot. I'm definitely going to go. I have my artist pass hanging on the (broken) refrigerator just waiting to be snatched up as I head out the door next Thursday morning.

No comments: